- Published: West Orange, NJ : Behrman House, 1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 168 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0874416736 :
- Judaism -- Customs and practices.
- Life cycle, Human -- Religious aspects -- Judaism.
- Fasts and feasts -- Judaism.
- Jewish families -- Religious life.
Login to add tags
AADL currently owns no copies of this item
The rhythm of Jewish time : an introduction to holidays and life-cycle events
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Written by Douglas Weber and Jessica Brodsky Weber.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.