- Published: New York : DK Publ., 1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Description: xviii, 107 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1110
- 0789425246 :
- South Africa -- Race relations.
- South Africa -- Politics and government -- 1994
- South Africa -- Social conditions -- 1961-1994
- South Africa -- Personal narratives. -- Race relations
- South Africa -- Personal narratives. -- Social conditions -- 1961-1994
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
No more strangers now : young voices from a new South Africa
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Ricardo Tollie -- Leandra Jansen van Vuuren -- Michael Njova -- Nithinia Martin -- Nomfundo Mhlana -- Vuyiswa Mbambisa -- Mark Abrahamson -- Bandile Mashinini -- Pfano Takalani -- Lebogang Maile -- Nonhlanhla Mavundla -- Lavendhri Pillay.
In their own words, a variety of teenagers from South Africa talk about their years growing up under apartheid, and about the changes now occuring in their country.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.