- Published: New York : Arthur A. Levine Books, 1998, c1997.
- Year Published: 1997
- Edition: 1st American ed.
- Description: vi, 309 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 880
- 0439554934 :
- 059035342X (pbk.)
- 043936213X :
- 0613206339 :
- Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Imaginary place)
- Potter, Harry (Fictitious character)
- Granger, Hermione (Fictitious character)
- Weasley, Ron (Fictitious character)
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction.
- Fantasy fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Fiction Favorites
- Epic Fantasy - Start Here
- Fun Witch and/or Wizard books
- Adventurous stuff
- children's books
- Here Be Dragons
- Books Turned into Movies
- Funny and Fun!
Login to add tags
Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Rowling, J. K.
Available Copies: Malletts Youth
Published in Great Britain under the title of Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone.
Published by arrangement with Bloomsbury Pub. Plc.
Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School for Wizards and Witches.
Contents: Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone.
Reviews & Summaries
By: Chioma Ilozor
characters caught my eye the most. Keep on writing J.K. Rowling!
Login to write a review of your own.