- Published: New York : Jump at the Sun/Hyperion Books for Children, 1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 171 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 670
- 0786813075 (softcover) :
- 0786823925 :
Recently Listed On
- Bodies: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- LINKS -- Middle School Grades 6-8
- Popular Urban Fiction Books for Teens
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Teen & YA books that deal with bullies and bullying
- If you like "Bluford High"...
- 100 Teen Books For The Feminist Reader
Login to add tags
The skin I'm in
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Traverwood Teen
Thirteen-year-old Maleeka, uncomfortable because her skin is extremely dark, meets a new teacher with a birthmark on her face and makes some discoveries about how to love who she is and what she looks like.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.