- Published: New York : Jump at the Sun/Hyperion Books for Children, 1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 171 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 670
- 0786813075 (softcover) :
- 0786823925 :
Recently Listed On
- Bodies: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- LINKS -- Middle School Grades 6-8
- Popular Urban Fiction Books for Teens
- Fiction by African American Authors
- Teen & YA books that deal with bullies and bullying
- If you like "Bluford High"...
- 100 Teen Books For The Feminist Reader
Login to add tags
The skin I'm in
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
Available Copies: Traverwood Teen
Thirteen-year-old Maleeka, uncomfortable because her skin is extremely dark, meets a new teacher with a birthmark on her face and makes some discoveries about how to love who she is and what she looks like.
Login to write a review of your own.