- Published: New York : Scholastic, 1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Description: 201 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 960
- 0590394665 :
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction. -- Texas
- Diaries -- Fiction.
- Texas -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1835-1836
Recently Listed On
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- Books I've Read
- Journal Style Children's Historical Fiction
- Children's Diary and Journal Narratives
- Historical fiction for children
- Dear America Series
- good books for kids
- Books my kids loved
Login to add tags
A line in the sand : the Alamo diary of Lucinda Lawrence, Gonzales, Texas, 1835
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
In the journal she receives for her twelfth birthday in 1835, Lucinda Lawrence describes the hardships her family and other residents of the "Texas colonies" endure when they decide to face the Mexicans in a fight for their freedom.
Login to write a review of your own.