- Published: New York : Broadway Books, 1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 276 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1210
- 9780307279460 (pbk.)
- 0767902521 :
- 0767902513 :
- Bryson, Bill. -- Travel -- Appalachian Trail.
- Travelers' writings.
- Natural history -- Appalachian Trail.
- Appalachian Trail -- Description and travel.
Recently Listed On
- Take a Hike! (And Camp Too)
- Adult Nonfiction - A Go-To List
- My Favorite Summer Reads: A Historical List
- Book club reading list
- Best Non-Fiction (non-biography) Books
Login to add tags
A walk in the woods : rediscovering America on the Appalachian Trail
There is currently 1 available and 1 request on 8 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: 917.404 Br
Available Copies: Malletts Adult
Binding broken 11/2/06 randlesk
Reviews & Summaries
Hilarious and heartwarming, witty and well-written, and a lot of good information (though some is now dated) about the environment as it relates to the AT. Be warned that you will want to hike at least part of the trail after reading this.
Login to write a review of your own.