- Published: New York : Scholastic Press, 1997.
- Year Published: 1997
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 273 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
- 0590543180 :
- Brown, John, -- 1800-1859 -- Fiction.
- Abolitionists -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Harpers Ferry (W. Va.) -- Fiction. -- History -- John Brown's Raid, 1859
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
Mine eyes have seen
There are no copies available and 1 request on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Rinaldi, Ann
In the summer of 1859, fifteen-year-old Annie travels to the Maryland farm where her father, John Brown, is secretly assembling his provisional army prior to their raid on the United States arsenal at nearby Harpers Ferry.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.