- Published: New York : Bantam Books, c1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Description: 493 p. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Science Fiction for People Who Don't Like Science Fiction
- Checkout History
- Favorite Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- Things that make me happy
- The New Wave Cyberpunk and Beyond
- Time Travel Science Fiction
- Time Travel
- Alex Award Winners - 2002-2015
Login to add tags
To say nothing of the dog, or, How we found the bishop's bird stump at last
There are no copies available and 1 request on 4 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Science Fiction / Willis, Connie
Ned Henry is sent back in time to the 19th century to obtain the original plans of Coventry Cathedral, destroyed by the Nazis in World War II. A rich American wants to rebuild it. Problems arise when Henry's lady friend saves a cat from drowning, an act that threatens to alter history. By the author of Doomsday Book.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.