- Published: New York : Bantam Books, c1998.
- Year Published: 1998
- Description: 493 p. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Science Fiction for People Who Don't Like Science Fiction
- Checkout History
- Favorite Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- Things that make me happy
- The New Wave Cyberpunk and Beyond
- Time Travel Science Fiction
- Time Travel
- Alex Award Winners - 2002-2015
Login to add tags
To say nothing of the dog, or, How we found the bishop's bird stump at last
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Science Fiction / Willis, Connie
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor, Pittsfield Adult, Traverwood Adult, West Adult
Ned Henry is sent back in time to the 19th century to obtain the original plans of Coventry Cathedral, destroyed by the Nazis in World War II. A rich American wants to rebuild it. Problems arise when Henry's lady friend saves a cat from drowning, an act that threatens to alter history. By the author of Doomsday Book.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.