- Published: New York : Lodestar Books, 1996.
- Year Published: 1996
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 181 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0525675434 :
- Identity (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Fugitive slaves -- Fiction.
- Slavery -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Winners of the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- AAPS Reading Level V
Login to add tags
Jip : his story
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Paterson, Katherine
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
While living on a Vermont poor farm during 1855 and 1856, Jip learns his identity and that of his mother and comes to understand how he arrived at this place.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.