- Published: Deerfield Beach, Fla. : Health Communications, 1995, c1993.
- Year Published: 1993
- Description: xi, 184 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 850
- 1558743669 (trade paper) :
- Pelzer, David J.
- Abused children -- Biography. -- California -- Daly City
- Children of alcoholics -- Biography. -- California -- Daly City
- Abusive mothers -- Family relationships. -- California -- Daly City
- Family violence -- California -- Daly City.
- Foster home care -- California.
Recently Listed On
- Hard Knock Life: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Recommended Biographies for Teens
- Checkout History
- Best Non-Fiction (non-biography) Books
Login to add tags
A child called "It" : one child's courage to survive
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 362.76 Pe
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Fl., Pittsfield Adult
Originally published: Omaha Neb. : Omaha Press Pub. Co., 1993.
a child being abused by his own mother
a very sad novel a child is being abused very severely
A very sad but true stroy about a boy who has to try to find a way to survive with his drug addicted mother who beats him every day of the week and starves him bitterly. Although the boy must go through agony each day, in the mist find hope, faith, and the courage to survive. Sad but good read.
Login to write a review of your own.