- Published: New York : Delacorte Press, 1995.
- Year Published: 1995
- Description: 210 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1000
- 044022800X :
- 0440414121 (pbk.)
- 0385321759 :
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Prejudices -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Michigan -- Fiction.
- Flint (Mich.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Children's Books by African American Authors
- local authors
- AAPS Reading Level T
- Recommended Books For Fifth Graders
Login to add tags
The Watsons go to Birmingham--1963
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, West Youth
The ordinary interactions and everyday routines of the Watsons, an African American family living in Flint, Michigan, are drastically changed after they go to visit Grandma in Alabama in the summer of 1963.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.