- Published: San Diego : Harcourt Brace, c1995.
- Year Published: 1995
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 320 p. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 530
- Revere, Paul, -- 1735-1818 -- Fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- United States -- Fiction. -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783
Recently Listed On
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- HiLo: high school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- Renaissance Kid - Reading
Login to add tags
The secret of Sarah Revere
There is currently 1 available
Paul Revere's daughter describes her father's "rides" and the intelligence network of the patriot community prior to the American Revolution.
Nice book about Paul Revere's daughter, but it kind of put me to sleep. Would recommend it to anyone who likes historical fiction and some adventure.
Login to write a review of your own.