- Published: New York : Farrar, Straus and Giroux, 1996.
- Year Published: 1996
- Description: 211 p. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- English poetry -- History and criticism.
- American poetry -- History and criticism.
- English poetry -- Irish authors -- History and criticism.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
The redress of poetry
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 821.07 He
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
The redress of poetry -- Extending the alphabet : on Christopher Marlowe's 'Hero and Leander' -- Orpheus in Ireland : on Brian Merriman's The midnight court -- John Clare's Prog -- Speranza in Reading : on 'The ballad of Reading Gaol' -- A torchlight procession of one : on Hugh MacDiarmid -- Dylan the durable? : on Dylan Thomas -- Joy or night : last things in the poetry of W.B. Yeats and Philip Larkin -- Counting to a hundred : on Elizabeth Bishop -- Frontiers of writing.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.