- Published: New York : Viking, 1995.
- Year Published: 1995
- Description: 72 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 590
- 0142400440 :
- 0140371915 :
- 0670857955 :
Recently Listed On
- Children Books by Michigan Authors
- Funny Boy Stories for Elementary School
- HiLo: middle school students - reading 2nd to 4th grade levels
- All books ever read
- Sci-Fi in J Fiction
- AAPS Reading Level P
Login to add tags
There are currently 8 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Scieszka, Jon
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Youth level. Age 7 to 11.
While on a field trip to New York's Museum of Natural History, Joe, Sam, and Fred travel one hundred years into the future, where they encounter robots, anti-gravity disks, and their own grandchildren.
Login to write a review of your own.