- Published: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, c1995.
- Year Published: 1995
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 211 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0689813279 :
- 0689800010 :
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Genius -- Fiction.
- Musicians -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Michigan -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Main CHARACTERs - kids of color lead the story
- Moving Can Be Scary! For Preschoolers - Grades K-6
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- AAPS Reading Level V
Login to add tags
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
After moving from Chicago to Grand River, Michigan, fifth grader Yolonda, big and strong for her age, determines to prove that her younger brother is not a slow learner but a true musical genius.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.