- Published: New York : Margaret K. McElderry Books, c1995.
- Year Published: 1995
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 211 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0689813279 :
- 0689800010 :
- Moving, Household -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Genius -- Fiction.
- Musicians -- Fiction.
- African Americans -- Fiction.
- Michigan -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Main CHARACTERs - kids of color lead the story
- Moving Can Be Scary! For Preschoolers - Grades K-6
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- AAPS Reading Level V
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
After moving from Chicago to Grand River, Michigan, fifth grader Yolonda, big and strong for her age, determines to prove that her younger brother is not a slow learner but a true musical genius.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.