- Published: New York : Clarion Books, c1995.
- Year Published: 1995
- Description: 122 p. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1240
- 006440630X :
- 0395692296 :
Recently Listed On
- ALSC Newbery Award Winning Books, 1922-2012
- AAPS Reading Level X
- If you like "American Girls"...
- 100 Teen Books For The Feminist Reader
- Recommended Books For Sixth, Seventh, And Eighth Graders
- If You Like "Witch of Blackbird Pond"...
- Strong Books for Strong Girls
Login to add tags
The midwife's apprentice
There are currently 4 available and 1 request on 8 copies
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth
In medieval England, a nameless, homeless girl is taken in by a sharp-tempered midwife, and in spite of obstacles and hardship, eventually gains the three things she most wants: a full belly, a contented heart, and a place in this world.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.