- Published: New York : Orchard Books, c1994.
- Year Published: 1994
- Description: 311 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 660
- 0140376410 (pbk.)
- 0531086798 :
Recently Listed On
- Multicultural Dystopias for Teens (and adults!)
- Sci-fi/fantasy/young adult books featuring people of color
- Kid's Science Fiction Books
- Winners of the Golden Duck Award for Excellence In Children's Science Fiction: Hal Clement Award (Young Adult)
- Protagonists of Color (fantasy/sci-fi)
- AAPS Reading Level Y
- Recommended Books For Sixth, Seventh, And Eighth Graders
AAPS Level Y newbery honor book Oprah: 12 yrs and up science fiction newberry honor detectives american author
Login to add tags
The Ear, the Eye, and the Arm
There is currently 1 available
In 2194 in Zimbabwe, General Matsika's three children are kidnapped and put to work in a plastic mine, while three mutant detectives use their special powers to search for them.
My daughter got this book in 5th grade - I read it, too, and I liked it better than I thought I would.
Login to write a review of your own.