- Published: various publishers, 1868.
- Year Published: 1868
- Description: 323 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1300
- March family (Fictitious characters)
- Family life -- Fiction. -- New England
- Sisters -- Fiction.
- United States -- Fiction. -- Social life and customs
- New England -- Fiction. -- History -- 19th century
Recently Listed On
- Fave Books
- Mother-Daughter Book Club
- Classic Young Adult Novels
- To Be Read
- ED'S FAVORITE AUTHORS AND BOOKS
- Books I've Read
- Favorite Children's Books
- Have to discover
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
Login to add tags
There are currently 12 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Teen, 3rd Floor, Downtown Youth, Malletts Teen, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Teen, Traverwood Youth
The classic story of the March family whose 4 daughters are growing up in New England in the mid-1800s. There are numerous sequels, for example, Little Men and Jo's Boys. Annotation. Little Women is the heartwarming story of the March family that has thrilled generations of readers. It is the story of four sisters--Jo, Meg, Amy and Beth-- and of the courage, humor and ingenuity they display to survive poverty and the absence of their father during the Civil War.
Reviews & Summaries
MY FAV BOOK IN THE WORLD
Login to write a review of your own.