- Published: New York : H. Holt, c1993.
- Year Published: 1993
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 1 v. (unpaged) : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- PreK Bits - SPRING stories for 1-6 yrs.
- J's Summer List
- Nature and Ecology - gr. K-2
- Nominees for the Caldecott Medal
Login to add tags
In the small, small pond
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Malletts Youth Picture Books, Pittsfield Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
Illustrations and rhyming text describe the activities of animals living in and near a small pond as spring progresses to autumn.
Login to write a review of your own.