- Published: New York : Knopf, 1993.
- Year Published: 1993
- Description: 63 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Potawatomi Indians -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction. -- Michigan
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction. -- Michigan
- Michigan -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Children's Books Set in Michigan
- 4th grade and 5th grade Historical Fiction
- Stepping Stones Historical Fiction (Kids)
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Night of the full moon
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Whelan, Gloria
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
When she sneaks away to visit her friend, a young girl living on the Michigan frontier is caught up in the forced evacuation of a group of Potawatomi Indians from their tribal lands in the 1840s.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.