- Published: New York, N.Y. : Greenwillow Books, 1993.
- Year Published: 1993
- Description: 216 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 920
- 0060094893 (pbk.)
- 044021906X (pbk.)
- Abused children -- Fiction.
- Weight loss -- Fiction.
- Overweight children -- Fiction.
- Overweight persons -- Fiction.
- Obesity -- Fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- High school students -- Fiction.
- High schools -- Fiction.
- Bullying -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Margaret A. Edwards Award (Teen)
- Bodies: YALSA 2010 Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
- Edwards Award for Teen Books
- YA Titles with Strong Female Characters
- If you like "13 Reasons Why"...
Login to add tags
Staying fat for Sarah Byrnes
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Teen Fiction
The daily class discussions about the nature of man, the existence of God, abortion, organized religion, suicide and other contemporary issues serve as a backdrop for a high-school senior's attempt to answer a friend's dramatic cry for help.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.