- Published: New York : Putnam, c1993.
- Year Published: 1993
- Description: xii, 167 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- ISBN/Standard #:0380721147 (pbk.) :
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 760
- Civil rights movements -- History -- 20th century.
- African Americans -- Interviews.
- Civil rights workers -- Interviews.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
Login to add tags
Freedom's children : : young civil rights activists tell their own stories
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
Southern blacks who were young and involved in the civil rights movement during the 1950s and 1960s describe their experiences.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.