- Published: New York : Knopf, c1992.
- Year Published: 1992
- Description: iv, 122 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0679890068 :
- 0679918639 :
Recently Listed On
- Folk Tales From Around The World
- Classic Horror for Children Grades 3-6
- Coretta Scott King Book Award Recipients 1980-1999
ghosts Newbery honor newbery honor book african american coretta scott king author award winner Patricia McKissack folklore ghost stories Brian Pinkney folktales Coretta Scott King Award Winner
Login to add tags
The dark-thirty : Southern tales of the supernatural
There is currently 1 available
A collection of ghost stories with African American themes, designed to be told during the Dark Thirty--the half hour before sunset--when ghosts seem all too believable.
Reviews & Summaries
The best thing about this book are the illustrations. They're etchings, and they're really beautiful to look at.
Login to write a review of your own.