- Published: New York : Hyperion Books for Children, c1992.
- Year Published: 1992
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 74 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 078681358X :
- 1562822845 :
- 1562822853 :
- Arawak Indians -- Fiction.
- Taino Indians -- Fiction.
- Indians of the West Indies -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- America -- Fiction. -- Discovery and exploration -- Spanish
Recently Listed On
- Winners of the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Children's Books by Native American Authors
- Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- AAPS Reading Level S
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Morning Girl, who loves the day, and her younger brother Star Boy, who loves the night, take turns describing their life on an island in pre-Columbian America; in Morning Girl's last narrative, she witnesses the arrival of the first Europeans to her world.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.