- Published: c1927.
- Year Published: 1927
- Description: 209 p.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0156907399 (pbk.)
- 9780156907392 (pbk.)
- English -- Fiction. -- Scotland
- Loss (Psychology) -- Fiction.
- Mothers -- Fiction. -- Death
- Summer resorts -- Fiction.
- Married people -- Fiction.
- Lighthouses -- Fiction.
- Widowers -- Fiction.
- Skye, Island of (Scotland) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Future requests
- Books I've Read
- Recommended Reads Summer 2013
- All-TIME 100 Novels
- Modern Library Top 100
- Checkout History
- 100 Years, 100 Novels
Login to add tags
To the lighthouse
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction / Woolf, Virginia
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
The Window -- Time Passes -- The Lighthouse.
At their holiday home in Cornwall, a distant lighthouse holds a haunting attraction for the members of an Edwardian family as disillusionment, turmoil, and a world on the brink of war plague the family's relationships.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.