- Published: various publishers, 1937.
- Year Published: 1937
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Baggins, Bilbo (Fictitious character)
- Wizards -- Fiction.
- Dwarfs -- Fiction.
- Dragons -- Fiction.
- Middle Earth (Imaginary place)
- Fantasy fiction.
Recently Listed On
- To Read in a Lifetime
- Challenging Reads for Younger Readers - grades 5 and Up
- Here Be Dragons
- Fairy Tales by Modern Creators
- YA Is Not For Wimps
- My Fantasy Favorites
- Books Turned into Movies
- New York Public Library's Top Children’s Books of the Last 100 Years
- Roots of Fantasy
- Favorite Fantasy
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 3 requests on 11 copies
Prelude to The lord of the rings.
Bilbo Baggins, a respectable, well-to-do hobbit, lives comfortably in his hobbit-hole until the day the wandering wizard Gandalf chooses him to share in an adventure from which he may never return.
this book was really interesting and great. it will be a book I'll read again!
I would highly reccommend it. Although Tolkien can be difficault to get through in some places, it is very rewarding.
Login to write a review of your own.