- Published: New York : Dial Press, c1976.
- Year Published: 1976
- Description: 276 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 920
- 0142401129 (pbk.)
- 0140384510 :
- 014034893X :
- 0803774737 :
Recently Listed On
- Children's Books by African American Authors
- Favorite Reads - Youth Fiction & Non-Fiction
- 100 Teen Books For The Feminist Reader
- Recommended Books For Fifth Graders
Login to add tags
Roll of thunder, hear my cry
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Traverwood Youth
The story of one African American family, fighting to stay together and strong in the face of brutal racist attacks, illness, poverty, and betrayal in the Deep South of the 1930s.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.