- Published: New York : Dial Press, c1976.
- Year Published: 1976
- Description: 276 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 920
- 0142401129 (pbk.)
- 0140384510 :
- 014034893X :
- 0803774737 :
Recently Listed On
- Challenging Reads for grades 5 and Up
- New York Public Library's Top Children’s Books of the Last 100 Years
- Newbery Medal Winner
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- The Dirty Thirties for Teens
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Children's Books
- Children's Books by African American Authors
- AAPS Reading Level W
Login to add tags
Roll of thunder, hear my cry
There are no copies available and 1 request on 9 copies
Where To Find It
The story of one African American family, fighting to stay together and strong in the face of brutal racist attacks, illness, poverty, and betrayal in the Deep South of the 1930s.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.