- Published: New York, N.Y., U.S.A. : Penguin Books, 1937, .
- Year Published: 2002
- Description: various editions.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- People with mental disabilities -- Fiction.
- Male friendship -- Fiction.
- Ranch life -- Fiction.
- Cowboys -- Fiction.
- Salinas River Valley (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- Western stories
Recently Listed On
- Books I've Read
- Books Guaranteed to Make You Cry
- Classics for High School
- Fiction for Teen Boys
- AAPS Reading Level Z
- Checkout History
Login to add tags
Of mice and men
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor
An intimate portrait of two men facing a world marked by petty tyranny, misunderstanding, jealousy, and callousness. But though the scope is narrow, the theme is universal: a friendship and shared dream that make an individual's existence meaningful.
Tragic tale of a simpleminded man and the friend who loves and tries to protect him.
Login to write a review of your own.