- Published: Boston : Little, Brown, c1990.
- Year Published: 1990
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 184 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 820
Recently Listed On
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Popular Youth Fiction
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- Winners of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- Children's Books
Login to add tags
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Malletts Youth
After his parents die, Jeffrey Lionel Magee's life becomes legendary, as he accomplishes athletic and other feats which awe his contemporaries.
Reviews & Summaries
I love this book and the action in it
Jeffrey Lionel Magee travels inbetween two parts of a city. One half is all African people and the other side is all Caucasian. Will Jeffrey be able to bring the two sides together?
I like this book.It has humor, family and a lot of other things.
Login to write a review of your own.