- Published: New York, N.Y. : Harper & Row, c1986.
- Year Published: 1986
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 217 p. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 650
- 0064402487 (pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- The Progressive Tens for Teens
- Recipients of the Golden Kite Award
- World War One Historical Fiction For Kids
- AAPS Reading Level W
Login to add tags
After the dancing days
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
No copies found.
A forbidden friendship with a badly disfigured soldier after World War I forces Annie to redefine the word "hero" & to question conventional ideas of patriotism.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.