- Published: New York : Penguin Books, 2006.
- Year Published: 2006
- Description: 776 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- Americans -- Fiction. -- Europe
- Rockets (Ordnance) -- Fiction.
- Rocketry -- Fiction.
- Soldiers -- Fiction.
- Europe -- Fiction.
- War stories.
- Science fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- Post Modern and/or Meta Fiction
- Best Lists
- All-TIME 100 Novels
- Jennifer's Stuff
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 3 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Originally published: U.S.A. : Viking Press, 1973.
Winner of the 1973 National Book Award, Gravity's Rainbow is a postmodern epic, a work as exhaustively significant to the second half of the twentieth century as Joyce's Ulysses was to the first. Its sprawling, encyclopedic narrative and penetrating analysis of the impact of technology on society make it an intellectual tour de force.
Login to write a review of your own.