- Published: New York : Crowell, c1975.
- Year Published: 1975
- Description: 179 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0064402819 :
- 0690049056 :
Recently Listed On
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Winners of the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Historical Fiction World - grades 4-9
- AAPS Reading Level X
Login to add tags
The master puppeteer
There are currently 2 available
A thirteen-year-old boy describes the poverty and discontent of eighteenth century Osaka and the world of puppeteers in which he lives.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.