- Published: New York : Crowell, c1975.
- Year Published: 1975
- Description: 179 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0064402819 :
- 0690049056 :
Recently Listed On
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- Nominees for the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- Winners of the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- AAPS Reading Level X
Login to add tags
The master puppeteer
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Paterson, Katherine
A thirteen-year-old boy describes the poverty and discontent of eighteenth century Osaka and the world of puppeteers in which he lives.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.