- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1986.
- Year Published: 1986
- Description: ix, 191 p.,  p. of plates : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 740
- 0449702448 :
- 0395404304 :
- Sacagawea, -- 1786-1884 -- Fiction.
- Lewis and Clark Expedition -- (1804-1806) -- Fiction.
- Indians of North America -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- Winners of the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction
- Historical Fiction for Fifth Graders
Login to add tags
Streams to the river, river to the sea : a novel of Sacagawea
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / O'Dell, Scott
A young Indian woman experiences joy and heartbreak when she joins the Lewis and Clark Expedition seeking a way to the Pacific.
Reviews & Summaries
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.