- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1960.
- Year Published: 1960
- Description: 184 p. 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1000
- 0395536804 :
- 0786272546 :
- 0440439884 :
- 0395069629 :
- 0440940001 :
- 0440220211 :
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
- San Nicolas Island (Calif.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- 8th grade and 9th grade Historical Fiction
- 6th grade and 7th grade Historical Fiction
- Mighty Girls Fiction and Non-fiction!
- Books and Audiobooks for Adult ESL Speakers
- award winners
- Peacegirl's favorite books
- Newbery Medal Winner
- Classic Youth Fiction
- Recommended Historical Fiction for Children
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
Login to add tags
Island of the Blue Dolphins
There are currently 7 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Left alone on a beautiful but isolated island off the coast of California, a young Indian girl spends eighteen years, not only merely surviving through her enormous courage and self-reliance, but also finding a measure of happiness in her solitary life.
adventure unit, although I thought it had very little
danger, risk, action and excitement.
Login to write a review of your own.