- Published: Boston : Houghton Mifflin, 1960.
- Year Published: 1960
- Description: 184 p. 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1000
- 0395536804 :
- 0786272546 :
- 0440439884 :
- 0395069629 :
- 0440940001 :
- 0440220211 :
- Survival after airplane accidents, shipwrecks, etc. -- Fiction.
- San Nicolas Island (Calif.) -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- award winners
- 100 Teen Books For The Feminist Reader
- Recommended Books For Fifth Graders
- If You Like "Witch of Blackbird Pond"...
- Strong Books for Strong Girls
Login to add tags
Island of the Blue Dolphins
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Left alone on a beautiful but isolated island off the coast of California, a young Indian girl spends eighteen years, not only merely surviving through her enormous courage and self-reliance, but also finding a measure of happiness in her solitary life.
adventure unit, although I thought it had very little
danger, risk, action and excitement.
Login to write a review of your own.