- Published: New York : Grosset & Dunlap, ,c1909.
- Year Published: 1909
- Description: vii, 366 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Shirley, Anne (Fictitious character)
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Teachers -- Fiction.
- Prince Edward Island -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Canada -- Fiction. -- History -- 1867-1914
Recently Listed On
- Bonding Through Bindings
- Favorite Childhood Books
- Mother-Daughter Book Club
- The Early Aughts for Teens
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
avoinlea Prince Edward Island farming Canada anne of green gables schoolteacher orphans avonlea prince edward island pei anne series anne shirley esl chapter book island prince victorian anne of green gables twins edward teaching
Login to add tags
Anne of Avonlea
There are currently 6 available and 1 request on 9 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction / Montgomery, L. M.
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth
Reviews & Summaries
Anne is grown, and she is teaching at a school. Marilla also adopted twins. A boy and a girl. Anne takes care of them. Her thinking is more "mature" at this point, which means she is not thinking her fantasies most of the time.
Anne's coming of age and her relationship with Gilbert Blythe blossom
Login to write a review of your own.