- Published: New York : Grosset & Dunlap, ,c1909.
- Year Published: 1909
- Description: vii, 366 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Shirley, Anne (Fictitious character)
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Teachers -- Fiction.
- Prince Edward Island -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Canada -- Fiction. -- History -- 1867-1914
Recently Listed On
farming avonlea anne island esl chapter book orphans victorian Prince Edward Island prince teaching prince edward island avoinlea schoolteacher series anne of green gables twins anne of green gables Canada edward
Login to add tags
Anne of Avonlea
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, West Youth
Reviews & Summaries
Anne is grown, and she is teaching at a school. Marilla also adopted twins. A boy and a girl. Anne takes care of them. Her thinking is more "mature" at this point, which means she is not thinking her fantasies most of the time.
Anne's coming of age and her relationship with Gilbert Blythe blossom
Login to write a review of your own.