- Published: New York : Grosset & Dunlap, ,c1909.
- Year Published: 1909
- Description: vii, 366 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Shirley, Anne (Fictitious character)
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Teachers -- Fiction.
- Prince Edward Island -- Fiction. -- History -- 20th century
- Canada -- Fiction. -- History -- 1867-1914
Recently Listed On
- Mother-Daughter Book Club
- The Early Aughts for Teens
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
anne of green gables Canada island edward victorian avonlea anne of green gables prince Prince Edward Island anne orphans farming avoinlea prince edward island schoolteacher teaching esl chapter book series pei twins
Login to add tags
Anne of Avonlea
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth
Reviews & Summaries
Anne is grown, and she is teaching at a school. Marilla also adopted twins. A boy and a girl. Anne takes care of them. Her thinking is more "mature" at this point, which means she is not thinking her fantasies most of the time.
Anne's coming of age and her relationship with Gilbert Blythe blossom
Login to write a review of your own.