- Published: New York : Grosset & Dunlap, ,c1909.
- Year Published: 1909
- Description: vii, 366 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0439436494 :
- 0448400634 :
- 0140367985 (pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- The Early Aughts for Teens
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
- Recommended Chapter Books For Beginning ESL Readers
anne of green gables farming island twins edward prince orphans Prince Edward Island esl chapter book anne avonlea Canada schoolteacher teaching anne of green gables series avoinlea
Login to add tags
Anne of Avonlea
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
Reviews & Summaries
Anne is grown, and she is teaching at a school. Marilla also adopted twins. A boy and a girl. Anne takes care of them. Her thinking is more "mature" at this point, which means she is not thinking her fantasies most of the time.
Anne's coming of age and her relationship with Gilbert Blythe blossom
Login to write a review of your own.