- Published: New York : Grosset & Dunlap, ,c1909.
- Year Published: 1909
- Description: vii, 366 p. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0439436494 :
- 0448400634 :
- 0140367985 (pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- The Early Aughts for Teens
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
- Recommended Chapter Books For Beginning ESL Readers
anne Prince Edward Island prince esl chapter book farming teaching twins avonlea island anne of green gables edward schoolteacher orphans anne of green gables Canada avoinlea series
Login to add tags
Anne of Avonlea
There are no copies available
Reviews & Summaries
Anne is grown, and she is teaching at a school. Marilla also adopted twins. A boy and a girl. Anne takes care of them. Her thinking is more "mature" at this point, which means she is not thinking her fantasies most of the time.
Anne's coming of age and her relationship with Gilbert Blythe blossom
Login to write a review of your own.