- Published: [New York] Harper & Row, c1955.
- Year Published: 1955
- Description: [64 p.] col. ill. 16 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Checkout History
- New York Public Library's Top Children’s Books of the Last 100 Years
- Top 100 Picture Books selected by School Library Journal
- New York Public Library's 100 Picture Books Everyone Should Know
- Classics for Grades K-2
- Youth Picture Books Encouraging Drawing
Login to add tags
Harold and the purple crayon.
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth PicBks, Traverwood Youth PicBks, West Youth Picture Books
Harold goes for an adventurous walk in the moonlight with his purple crayon.
A classic book full of adventure and imagination.
This book is a classic and a wonderful example of how children can and should use their imaginations!
Login to write a review of your own.