- Published: New York : Ace Books, 2010, c1965.
- Year Published: 1965
- Edition: Ace premium ed.
- Description: 883 p. : map ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 800
- 0441172717 :
- 0425080021 :
- 0425046877 (pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- To Read Or Watch When It's Cold...Or Hot
- Adult Fiction for Men
- NPR's Top 100 Science-Fiction & Fantasy Books
- TED books
- Checkout History
- My Favorite Fantasy
- Favorite Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
- Classical Geek Education
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 3 requests on 5 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Science Fiction
"With an afterword by Brian Herbert"--Cover.
"Ace science fiction"--Spine.
bk. 1. Dune -- bk. 2. Muad'Dib -- bk. 3. The prophet.
Follows the adventures of Paul Atreides, the son of a betrayed duke given up for dead on a treacherous desert planet and adopted by its fierce, nomadic people, who help him unravel his most unexpected destiny.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.