- Published: New York : Ace Books, 2010, c1965.
- Year Published: 1965
- Edition: Ace premium ed.
- Description: 883 p. : map ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 800
- 0441172717 :
- 0425080021 :
- 0425046877 (pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- Science Fiction Recommended For Teens
- Hugo Award Winners and Nominees
- Nebula Award Winners for Best Novel
Login to add tags
There are no copies available
Where To Find It
Call number: Science Fiction (Paperback)
"With an afterword by Brian Herbert"--Cover.
"Ace science fiction"--Spine.
bk. 1. Dune -- bk. 2. Muad'Dib -- bk. 3. The prophet.
Follows the adventures of Paul Atreides, the son of a betrayed duke given up for dead on a treacherous desert planet and adopted by its fierce, nomadic people, who help him unravel his most unexpected destiny.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.