- Published: New York : Simon and Schuster, 1961.
- Year Published: 1961
- Description: 443 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 1140
Recently Listed On
- To Read in a Lifetime
- Great Debut Novels
- Books referenced in Gilmore Girls, part 1
- Books I've Read
- Entertainment Weekly: 100 All-time Greatest Novels Ever
- Post Modern and/or Meta Fiction
- Books That Shaped America
- Best Lists
- NPR - Whose Democracy Is It? Reading List
- All-TIME 100 Novels
Login to add tags
There are no copies available and 1 request on 7 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Fiction
Set in the closing months of World War II in an American bomber squadron off the coast of Italy, Catch-22 is the story of a bombardier named Yossarian who is frantic and furious because thousands of people he has never even met keep trying to kill him.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.