- Published: New York : Putnam, 1966.
- Year Published: 1966
- Description: 383 p. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0312863551 (trade pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- NPR's Top 100 Science-Fiction & Fantasy Books
- Classical Geek Education
- Fiction for Teen Boys
- NPR - Whose Democracy Is It? Reading List
- The New Wave Cyberpunk and Beyond
- Speculative Fiction Book Club Reading
hugo award for best novel winner classic scifi Hugo Best Novel Award Winner hugo award for best novel nominee nebula award for best novel nominee Science Fiction
Login to add tags
The moon is a harsh mistress
There are no copies available and 2 requests on 1 copy
Where To Find It
Call number: Science Fiction
There's a lot here for a high school physics class--or literate geeky-inclined/intelligent person--to enjoy and pick apart, though probably it would need a re-write due to all that we've since learned about the moon, asteroids, and so on. As a pre-moon-landing, but space age read it has a certain historical value, but it's also just a darn good, fun, page-turned yarn.
Login to write a review of your own.