- Published: New York : Dell, , c1974.
- Year Published: 1974
- Description: 237 p. ; 18 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 630
- 1416914072 (pbk.)
- 0020434901 :
- 0689830742 :
- 0027424804 :
- 068971694X :
Recently Listed On
- Newbery Medal Winner
- Classics for Middle School
- Books by Recipients of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award
- Winners of the Boston Globe-Horn Book Award
- Winners of the National Book Award for Young People's Literature
- AAPS Reading Level X
Login to add tags
M. C. Higgins, the great
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth
"25th Anniversary Edition With a new introduction by the author"--cover.
As a slag heap, the result of strip mining, creeps closer to his house in the Ohio hills, fifteen-year-old M. C. is torn between trying to get his family away and fighting for the home they love.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.