- Published: New York : Dell, 1971, c1943.
- Year Published: 1943
- Description: 256 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 0440228271 :
- 0395067669 :
- 0899663060 :
Recently Listed On
- HiLo int 14-18 read 4-6
- Read alouds for older boys (and maybe girls, too)
- Historical Fiction for Fifth Graders
- ALSC Newbery Award Winning Books, 1922-2012
- Fourth of July Books For Kids
- If You Like "Witch of Blackbird Pond"...
- If you like Shiloh...
Login to add tags
Johnny Tremain : a novel for old & young
There are currently 2 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown 1st Floor, Pittsfield Youth
After fourteen-year-old Johnny Tremain, a silversmith apprentice, injures his hand in a tragic accident, he begins to ride as a messenger for the Sons of Liberty, involving him in the pivotal events that shaped the American Revolution.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.