- Published: New York : Harcourt, Brace, , c1944.
- Year Published: 1944
- Description: 80 p. illus.(part col.) 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 870
Recently Listed On
- The Big List of Awesome Books for First Graders
- First Chapter Books for Young Listeners
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- Gentle Reads for 3rd Grade and Up
- Checkout History
- Recommended Books For Third Graders
Login to add tags
The hundred dresses
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
In winning a medal she is no longer there to receive, a tight-lipped little Polish girl teaches her classmates a lesson. Includes a note from the author's daughter, Helena Estes.
Reviews & Summaries
Login to write a review of your own.