- Published: San Diego, Calif. : Harcourt Brace, c1999.
- Year Published: 1999
- Description: 192 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Episodic Children's Literature
- Young Readers With High Reading Levels
- Gentle Reads (Third Grade through Fifth Grade)
- If you liked Sisters Grimm you might like:
- My Picks
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Classic Fantasy for Children Grades 3-6
- Gentle Reads for 3rd Grade and Up
- Fantasies for Fifth Graders
- Fantasy Novels That Switch Between Two Planes Of Existence
Login to add tags
There are currently 9 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Eager, Edward
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth
"An Odyssey/Harcourt Brace young classic."
Sequel: Magic by the lake.
How It Began -- What Happened To Their Mother -- What Happened To Mark -- What Happened To Katharine -- What Happened To Martha -- What Happened To Jane -- How It Ended -- How It Began Agaln
Faced with a dull summer in the city, Jane, Mark, Katharine, and Martha suddenly find themselves involved in a series of extraordinary adventures after Jane discovers an ordinary-looking coin that seems to grant wishes.