- Published: New York : Harcourt, Brace & World, c1965.
- Year Published: 1965
- Description: 252 p. illus. 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- 015259034X :
- 0689840357 :
- 0020427859 :
Recently Listed On
- A list of books to hand your child when they claim they can't find anything interesting to read
- NPR List of the Best 100 Young Adult and Teen Novels
- teen series
- Edwards Award for Teen Books
Login to add tags
Over sea, under stone
There are currently 3 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Y Fiction (Paperback)
Available Copies: Downtown Youth
Three children on a holiday in Cornwall find an ancient manuscript which sends them on a dangerous quest for a grail that would reveal the true story of King Arthur.
Very well-written and full of interesting puzzles, this book will keep you entertained and thinking along with the kids. Beautiful descriptions of the setting and the details of the time period also make for great reading about mid-century Great Britain.
The start of The Dark Is Rising sequence.
The beginning was a little slow, but once the plot actually got moving, it was really fun. The characters were a little dull, but not unlikable. I am excited to see where this goes in the next book.
Login to write a review of your own.