- Published: New York : W. Morrow, 1965.
- Year Published: 1965
- Description: 158 p. ill. 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 860
- 0881032786 :
- 0380709244 :
- 0688316980 :
Recently Listed On
- Heroic Rodents
- Classic Youth Fiction
- Elementary Kids - Animal Stories
- Books by Recipients of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- Children's Books
- AAPS Reading Level O
- Rodents and Rabbits Rule (fiction for kids)
- Checkout History
- Recommended Books For Fourth Graders
Login to add tags
The mouse and the motorcycle
There are currently 9 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Cleary, Beverly
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, West Youth
A reckless young mouse named Ralph makes friends with a boy in room 215 of the Mountain View Inn and discovers the joys of motorcycling.
Login to write a review of your own.