- Published: New York : HarperTrophy, 2007, c1982.
- Year Published: 1982
- Description: 187, 6 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 740
- Huggins, Henry (Fictitious character)
- Ribsy (Fictitious character)
- Fishing stories.
- Boys -- Fiction.
- Dogs -- Fiction.
- Fishing -- Fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Books by Recipients of the Laura Ingalls Wilder Award
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- Read alouds for older boys (and maybe girls, too)
- AAPS Reading Level O
- Great Series
- Kid Bits Readalouds - grade K-5 multi-age groups
Login to add tags
Henry and Ribsy
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction (Paperback)
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth, Pittsfield Youth, West Youth
Original copyright 1954.
Henry Huggins makes a deal with his father--if Henry can keep his dog Ribsy out of trouble for a month, he can go fishing with his father. Ribsy does his best to make Henry lose the deal.
No reviews have been written yet. You could be the first!
Login to write a review of your own.