- Published: New York : William Morrow, 2014.
- Year Published: 2014
- Description: 247 pages ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 570
- Detective and mystery stories, English.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Millionaires -- Fiction.
- Murder victims -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction. -- Devon
- Mystery fiction.
Recently Listed On
Login to add tags
And then there were none
There are no copies available and 1 request on 7 copies
Where To Find It
Call number: Mystery / Christie, Agatha
Previously published as Ten Little Indians.
Considered one of the greatest mysteries of all times, ten strangers, each with a dark secret, are gathered together on an isolated island by a mysterious host. One by one, they die, and before the weekend is out, there will be none.
Login to write a review of your own.