- Published: New York : William Morrow, 2014.
- Year Published: 2014
- Description: 247 pages ; 21 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 570
- Detective and mystery stories, English.
- Islands -- Fiction.
- Millionaires -- Fiction.
- Murder victims -- Fiction.
- England -- Fiction. -- Devon
- Mystery fiction.
Recently Listed On
- Mystery Books for the Non-Mystery Reader
- To Read in a Lifetime
- The History of Mystery
- Books to Read
- Locked Room Mysteries
Login to add tags
And then there were none
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: Mystery / Christie, Agatha
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Previously published as Ten Little Indians.
Considered one of the greatest mysteries of all times, ten strangers, each with a dark secret, are gathered together on an isolated island by a mysterious host. One by one, they die, and before the weekend is out, there will be none.
Login to write a review of your own.