- Published: Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, 1972.
- Year Published: 1972
- Description: 260 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
Recently Listed On
- Steamies, Diesels, and Electric - Trains Galore
- ED'S FAVORITE AUTHORS AND BOOKS
- Essential Michigan History Books
- AADL Staff Picks by lilpup
Login to add tags
Waiting for the morning train : an American boyhood,
There is currently 1 available
Where To Find It
Call number: 921 Catton, Bruce
Available Copies: Downtown 2nd Floor
Reviews & Summaries
This is a wonderful narrative of Bruce Catton's life as a youngster growing up in Benzie County. As always, Catton's narrative is graceful and witty. This is a joy to read and provides insight on turn of the century life in rural Michigan.
Login to write a review of your own.