- Published: New York : Dutton, 1972.
- Year Published: 1972
- Description: 120 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 470
- 9780142408810 (pbk.)
- 0425193799 (pbk.)
- 044048474X :
- 0525469311 :
- 0525407200 :
Recently Listed On
- New York Public Library's Top Children’s Books of the Last 100 Years
- 4th Grade Reads
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Y Fiction to Check out of the library
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- Read Aloud or Listen to on a Trip
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- Feelings gr. K-2
- Checkout History
- AAPS Reading Level Q
Login to add tags
Tales of a fourth grade nothing
by Blume, Judy.
There are currently 6 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Blume, Judy
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Pittsfield Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Peter finds his demanding two-year-old brother an ever increasing problem.
Login to write a review of your own.