- Published: New York : Dutton, 1972.
- Year Published: 1972
- Description: 120 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 470
- 9780142408810 (pbk.)
- 0425193799 (pbk.)
- 044048474X :
- 0525469311 :
- 0525407200 :
Recently Listed On
- New York Public Library's Top Children’s Books of the Last 100 Years
- 4th Grade Reads
- For younger readers
- Elementary Kids - Friends and Families
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Y Fiction to Check out of the library
- Recommended Realistic Fiction for Children
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- Elementary Kids - Dealing with Feelings
- Checkout History
AAPS Level Q dog school turtles apartment living little brother 4th grade esl chapter book friends dogs peter hilo int8-10 read3 turtles annoying little brother turtle fudge AAPS recommends humorous
Login to add tags
Tales of a fourth grade nothing
by Blume, Judy.
There are currently 4 available
Where To Find It
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Traverwood Youth, West Youth
Peter finds his demanding two-year-old brother an ever increasing problem.
fudge is hilarious
This was always one of my favorite books as a kid. I could sympathize with Peter as I had a little brother who wasn't quite as bad as Fudge, but was still good at getting into mischief! A delightful, funny book about growing up with a crazy little brother!
i loved this book, its hilarious
Fudge is a kid you won't believe. He troubles Peter his older brother. Worst of all he eats Peter's turtle. Peter gets a dog to replace his turtle and he names it Turtle.
Fudge and Peter were brothers. Fudge ate a tertle so Peter got a dog
Login to write a review of your own.