- Published: Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, c1980.
- Year Published: 1980
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 181 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
- 0380600129 (pbk.)
- 9780375847530 (pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- Books I've Read
- Youth Books about Finding Magic in Unexpected Places
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Popular Juvenile Fiction
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- Elementary Kids - Fantasy
- AADL Staff Picks--Mara (Youth)
- Fantasies for Fifth Graders
- Fantasy Novels That Switch Between Two Planes Of Existence
- Readaloud to Kids - multi-age
Login to add tags
The Indian in the cupboard
There is currently 1 available
A boy receives a plastic Indian, a cupboard, and a little key for his birthday and finds himself involved in adventure when the Indian comes to life.
I really like this book
This book is about a boy named Omri. On his birthday, he got a magical cupboard that turns plastic into living creatures. Omri realizes that there would be trouble if he tells. This is a secret that is hard to keep. I think this is a great book. Omri is also very responsible for takeing care of his little indian. To find out what happens, read the book! Enjoy!
This book is about a kid getting a magical cupboard for his birthday that turns plastic figures into real little humans. When he uses on a little Indian he came alive. So the kid started making houses for him. See what happens next in the book indian in the cupboard.
Login to write a review of your own.