- Published: Garden City, N.Y. : Doubleday, c1980.
- Year Published: 1980
- Edition: 1st ed.
- Description: 181 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.
- Language: English
- Format: Book
- Lexile: 780
- 0380600129 (pbk.)
- 9780375847530 (pbk.)
Recently Listed On
- J's Summer List
- Quirky Chapter Books for Kids
- Books I've Read
- Youth Books about Finding Magic in Unexpected Places
- Top 100 Children’s Novels by School Library Journal
- Winners of the Young Reader's Choice Award: Youth Winners
- AADL Staff Picks--Mara (Youth)
- Fantasies for Fifth Graders
- Fantasy Novels That Switch Between Two Planes Of Existence
- Readaloud to Kids - gr K-5
Login to add tags
The Indian in the cupboard
There are currently 5 available
Where To Find It
Call number: J Fiction / Banks, Lynne
Available Copies: Downtown Youth, Malletts Youth
A boy receives a plastic Indian, a cupboard, and a little key for his birthday and finds himself involved in adventure when the Indian comes to life.
Login to write a review of your own.